Monday, September 21, 2009

Giveaway

I'm doing a giveaway! WooHoo!!

This weekend I decided to kick start my etsy shop again. Sewing is a passion of mine, so what better than sewing to raise funds for our adoption?

In honor of re-opening the shop, I'm giving away a pillowcase dress.










The dress you win will be custom made, to your size & fabric choice.

All you have to do to enter, is talk about this giveaway & mention my etsy store. Simple right?

You can get up to 3 entries by:

1. Blog about the giveaway with a link back to this blog entry or the etsy shop. Leave a comment on this post with the link to the post on your blog. 1 entry

2. Twitter about my giveaway or about mamasmess etsy shop! Make sure to leave a comment below to let us know. 1 entry

3. Join my Facebook group ~ Mama's Mess. Leave a comment letting me know! If you've already joined, that counts too, just remind me. 1 entry

Please make each entry a separate comment. This will make everything much cleaner & help ensure that entries don't get overlooked.

***Edited 9/22/09 10:05AM CDT ~ Since some people don't blog or twitter, let me know how you promoted the giveaway & I'll consider it for an entry. The idea of the blog & twitter is to let as many people know about the giveaway & my etsy shop as possible. ****

The giveaway runs from 9:30 AM CDT today (9/21/09 Monday) until 9:59 AM CDT, September 28th (Monday). The winner will be chosen by random.org and I will post the winner on this blog. If the winner does not respond within 24 hours, a second winner will be chosen. Unfortunately, we only accept U.S mailing addresses at this time.

20 comments:

Kristy said...

I joined your facebook group :-)

Kristy said...

I posted on twitter too and am working on sharing on my FB page :)

White Sugar Brown Sugar by Rachel Garlinghouse said...

I'm joining your FB group. Oh, Kelly, please pick me! Haha. Remember how the little kids in grade school used to wave their arms dramatically and say, "ME ME ME!!!" :) Rach

Andi-bo-bandi said...

I'm in your Facebook group too. If I win, I will give it to Kristy's Gracie! ;)

Unknown said...

Hiya cuz! I joined your facebook group! Pick me Pick me oh random.org! :)LOL

Momma said...

I joined your facebook group! :) Great idea!!! I hope that I win because I LOVE pillowcase dresses! But if I don't win, I guess I'll just have to get on the ball and make another one myself. :)

Brea said...

Just joined your facebook group and getting ready to go tweet!

Mathematical Mama said...

I didn't blog with a link, but I posted a link on my facebook page...does that count?

Mathematical Mama said...

I joined your facebook group.

Pick me! That dress would look awesome on my baby girl :-)

Laura Kelley www.pitterpatterart.com said...

I joined your facebook group :) YEA, hope i win.

dazsdntell said...

I'm part of your group on FB!! :) I know 2 little girls who would look so pretty in these dresses!!

Amy Franks said...

Hi Kelly Joined your FB Group!!!

Amy Franks said...

Hi Kelly posted on Twitter

Unknown said...

I joined on Facebook.

I don't Twitter or Blog

so I only get one entry?

What's up with that ?!?

This thing is RIGGED ! lol

Kim Charlton said...

I joined FB and I advertised but I am keeping my advertisements a secret muahaha

Unknown said...

I joined you facebook group...pick me...pick me!

Julie Holland said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Goosegirl said...

Hi Kelly. I joined your Facebook group and added you to my blog roll. But you do not need to enter me in the contest. I sew waayyyyyyy too much for that little girl anyway and need to stock my own Etsy store!

But congrats on your new group!
Sivje

Julie Holland said...

Joined your facebook group. Hope I win! Love your work! JuJu

Joel R. said...

I'm in... just in time!